Wednesday, June 09, 2004

How to have a beautiful mind.

Worldwide the spending on cosmetics is about $18 billion. That probably does not include plastic surgery, elegant clothes etc. We spend a great deal on trying to make ourselves more attractive. That is of benefit to ourselves and, of course, to others.

How much do we spend on having a beautiful mind? If you are physically attractive but have a boring mind, that is a great waste. If you are not exceptionally attractive in a physical sense you can always develop a beautiful mind - if you want to. As you grow older your physical aspects may not improve but your mind can always get more beautiful.

The latest book of "Edward De Bono" addresses this issue. It is published this week in the UK and is called "HOW TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL MIND".

It is available from bookstores in the UK or through the Internet via www.amazon.co.uk or www.bookstore.co.uk.

Check this out and let me know how do you find the book.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice to read what you have to say. I am out searching for information plastic surgery dallas prices and stumbled across your page. My wife is thinking about going under the knife and I am trying to find out as much information as I can. Anyway Shrenik the this post of your page caught my interest and I thought I would stop by to see if you had any information on plastic surgery dallas prices. Hey, great page and thanks for the read.